Monday, November 26, 2007

Day 27 - Sensitivity

Each of us have many different experiences in the course of a day, week, month, year, etc. Often our experiences and circumstances paint the world we live in with our emotions and moods. It is not always easy to see the hardships, struggles, and insecurities of those around us. As a result, many an insensitive comment, look, suggestion... have been made. How important sensitivity is to showing love. My wife is a great example of this to me, and teaches me (often in the face of my insensitivity) how I can be more sensitive to those around me.

Lets try to be sensitive to the needs and pains and insecurities of those around us and let them feel of our genuine love.

1 comment:

ashlan said...

How incredible is it that you guys are so giving of these challanges, although I admit to not check daily, I do try to apply the challanges on the days that I check and continue the same challange till I can check back. It's hard not to harden out hearts against being sensitive in that alot of people look at it as a weekness when you are being sensitive but to give sensitivity you myst receive it also. I look forward to every new challange.