Monday, November 19, 2007

Day 20 - Take care of yourself!

Taking care of yourself is not always for yourself. There are many people around each of us who truly care about us and our well beings. My wife well knows that I struggle at taking care of myself (stubborn family genes) and often the only way I will go to a doctor, etc. is for her to remind me that I'm not doing it for myself, but for her. We have been painfully reminded in past weeks how important this is. Taking care of yourself is a great way for you to show love to the ones who love you. Get your moles checked, take care of your skin, be cautious in your driving, the list could go on. Just make sure you do what is in your power so you can go on.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

this really is such a great site. i feel so bad that this is the first chance i have had to check it out. i will definitely have to show this to my husband and do the challenges together. i definitely feel like this is something we need in our lives and relationship right now. i will also try to spread the word!!

Morgan (busath) Olson