Saturday, December 8, 2007

Day 39 - Routine?

I have been thinking a lot about what I have been learning from the 100 days of love. I keep wondering if I have really made any lasting changes in my own life. Sometimes I worry that I haven't. I pondered this for most of the day yesterday, and I have come to the conclusion that it is difficult to break out of the routines of life. It really takes a mental shift to change behaviors, however, if that shift only stays mental, less is accomplished. I don't go out of my way as much to love others, simply because I am stuck in the routine and business of my life right now. I am going to make a stronger effort do do something different in my behavior each day to break out of routine and start a newer routine of love. We challenge you to do the same.

No comments: