Thursday, December 6, 2007

Day 37 - Too Busy?

It is easy for our lives to get so busy that it doesn't seem like we have time for anything else. However, sometimes love only takes a couple of extra minutes. We may need to "sacrifice" something good for something better. Yesterday I was very busy with writing term papers that are due today. I was very eager to get them done, and I didn't have a lot of time to do them. However, I really love my wife, and I want to make sure that she knows that. So I took some time out to clean up the kitchen and mop the floor while she was at work. Those few extra minutes away from what was really important were well worth the sacrifice as I heard her excited voice when she walked in from work.

Let us all remember that we are never too busy to love.

No comments: