Friday, December 7, 2007

Day 38 - Bear One Anothers Burdens

I am constantly amazed at the incredible displays of love during the holiday season. It seems that many people have made traditions to find people they can help to alleviate the stress that is all too common at this time. There are many people who have lost their jobs, gotten sick, or have had financial burdens haunt them. And each year, around this time, I see others turn their hearts out and serve. Love that fills needs and lifts burdens is so powerful. I thank those who are so keenly in tune or aware to those in need and extend your love and service to them. Even when that burden is not mine, witnessing these things brings love into my heart and life. Lets start and continue to traditions of this season to bear one anothers burdens.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

The Domino Effect! If you do something good for someone they are likely to do the same for someone else. SO if we all work hard at this one we can cause an awesome domino effect and make the difference in many peoples lives!

Jon Allen said...

I enjoy reading your thoughts and looking at the pictures you find. I found the link the Bryce's story from your blog, read the whole ordeal last weekend (it took me nearly 3 hours- Marci kept wondering what I was doing), and was touched. I found this page through that. Keep it up.

Your cousin- Jon