Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day 86 - Anticipate the Need


Hi everyone, it's the wife...My husband has a horriffic schedule today. No wonder there isn't any blog yet (it's about 7 p.m.) I know he really cares about the blog and hopes to finish it every day in the morning so all of you can read it. I guess you could say that he loves you. And I love him. I'm going to shout it from the rooftops! Anyway, this is how I'm going to show my love for him today. He's going to come home at 9 tonight (he leaves at 8 a.m.) and have a few things to do before he crashes, but this blog will not be one of them because I already did it. I anticipated his need. Do you think it's going to work? I hope so. The message today? Try to do something for someone to make his/her life a little better. Anticipate that need before it even comes up.

No comments: