Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day 71--Be Positive

When you see a cup with water in it, do you notice it is half full or half empty? The same amount of water can bring different perspectives. We can anticipate seeing the optimistic side of things rather than the pessimistic side. Realities are what they are. We might have health challenges, financial problems, relationship issues, etc. But our attitude towards them will be a big part of the battle. I want to choose to look at things with a positive spin. I find my quality of life is much happier if I laugh than if I feel depressed. There are certainly sad things for all of us. But we lose our power if we give into the sad things. We keep our power by being proactive and positive. Look back at the different days and remember the fun positive things you can choose. I'm going to smile today!

No comments: