Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day 77 - Build Up (Not Put Down)

I find in my life that when people point out the things that I am doing well I am so much more likely do continue doing it. Also, I feel closer to the people who are building me up. There are millions of people out there that do not feel good about themselves because of the things that others have said to them. What they need now more than anything is for others to believe in them, support them, and build them up. Let's be that agent for change in others life by building up all the people around us and filling their lives with love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is certainly true, I work so hard to lift, praise and encourage. What do you do when the person that is the closest to you constantly puts out hurtful barbs, knowing full well what they are doing? I have no stamina to argue back, I never win anyway because I am always wrong, so I quietly take it. Thank goodness for others around me who are my rock and support, they lift ME up and give me hope that I am worth something. Thank you for the 100 days of love I am trying to be a better person to others.