Monday, January 21, 2008

Day 83 - Enjoy the Moments

Even on days when things are not going very well there are moments that are pleasant and loving. Waking up to snow this morning could have been nice, but I had things to do that made it just cold. Also, some plans for the day had to get changed unavoidably. Yet, in each of those things... there were moments full of love. Early this morning, out in the snow, I paused to talk to one of my older neighbors who was out shoveling his driveway. I was able to chat and share a nice moment joking with him. Later in the day, my wife and I seized the spontaneous moment to just dance together in the kitchen to the music that was playing in the background. Our young son just smiled at us and laughed. These are the moments we must focus on when things do not go as planned, and then cherish them and let them enrich our lives.

No comments: