Thursday, February 7, 2008

Day 100 - Spread the Word

The 100 Days of Love has been a great experience for me. I have learned so much about love and the many different qualities. There is so much power in love... and that power has a much more lasting effect than hate or fear. I was talking to my dad the other day about what it takes to make changes in the world. We talked about how awareness is just the first step. I hope by doing this blog many of you have become more aware of love and how to give it, I know it has for me. The next step in making change is doing something. That is why I did this blog... I wanted to do something, and I wanted to do something bigger than myself. My final challenge to you all in the 100 Days of Love is to go and do something bigger than yourself. Make a difference in the lives of those around you.

I would also like to ask you all to share with us the difference that 100 days of love has made in your life. This can be done via email ( 100daysoflove@gmail.com ) or by simply commenting below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you and your devotion to keep your commitment to 100 days of love. I have read each of your entries and have loved them all. It's hard to believe Bryce has been gone now for 100 days. Each day has been painful, but hopefully through this challenge my pain has triggered somebody's purpose. You are amazing. I love you and will talk to you soon.

Unknown said...

Great job Nathan and Suzie. I've seen links to "100 days of Love" on so many people's blogs- people I don't even know. You've done a wonderful thing. It doesn't even seem real that Bryce has been gone for 100 days. Time goes so quickly. I've enjoyed the challenges you've given us each day and it's my goal to continue being a more loving person for the next 100 days, and 100 days after that, and hopefully forever. Thanks again. Love, Steff